The BikeTrial-Classic events are to be set specially for classics and not to be set together with the BikeTrial normal ones in order no to rest importance to this new modality. However, the organizer will be able to organize a mixed event if he considers to be the only or the best way to secure the success of such initiation in his area.
· Participation: The goal is to gather 50 riders as a minimum.
· The events are to be of the Open kind (everyone can take part, even foreign riders).
· The events are to be of a regional level. Events of highest level will be organized when suitable.
· The events must be set in areas where the identities have a certain “pedigree” of having already organized BikeTrial events in the past in that region.
· Every event is to be set preferable in empty dates of the annual BikeTrial calendar.
· It should be provided a genuine local breakfast in the event to contribute to the festivity.
· It should be provided a paddock to expose all the bicycles before of the competition.
· It should be provided an invitation to the people involved in this sport: expositors, editors or sellers who can supply to the riders any required material such as spare parts, clothing or other related items.
Classic bicycle specification
Classic bicycles are considered to be the ones with SOP (Start Of Production) in 1987 of before, whose main characteristics are:
· No a rear big tyre
· No Hydraulic brakes or cantilever
· No frame neither fork in aluminium
· No freewheel in the bb axle
· Presence of seat
Exceptions: The models which can be credited to have been made before of 1987 but with some of the above excluded items will be able to be admitted. The bicycles with SOP after 1987 are to be able to participate in all the activities except to be included in the classification list.
Who can participate ?
2 categories are to be established for the riders participating with a Classic bicycle:
· Classic Category “35 years or over” (years to be counted into the year in course). Admitted only the riders who have been inactive for 5 years or more (in official BikeTrial competitions), otherwise they are to be moved to the category “ Subclassic)
· Subclassic Category “34 years or less” ( years to be counted into the year in course).
Equipment and clothing
It is advisable to use equipment and clothing used in those days. The organization will be able to hand a prize for the best equipped rider.
The BIU rules in force are the ones to be always used. This is the way to avoid discussions about what version to use and allows international events without heterogeneity.
Competitions, sections, paddock…
A paddock must be provided at the beginning of the event, preferably between the inscriptions and the departures and during the breakfast time as well.
5 sections, two laps. One sole track, two levels of sections (Classic & Subclassic). Bands and flags are to indicate the different obstacles.
The sections shall be made in order to respect the maximum the bicycles (and to the riders!). Attention to the rocks which can deteriorate “the jewels” or to the excessive high jumps (never over 1 m). Three important obstacles per section as the maximum.
Denomination for this category/competition/meeting
“BikeTrial-Classic” will be the international name.
The name “ Trialsin” is considered not to be right because it could induce a confusion and to mine the effort which is being made towards the “Biketrial” name.
A “licence per day” is to be applied in order to cover the rider insurance. The amount is to be according to the licence price in force (plus the inscription amount, under the responsibility of the organizer).
The organizer has the right to invite a certain number of riders of the “Classic” category and take care of the expenses without missing the “licence per day” of these invited riders.
Of course, any BikeTrial rider having the BIU annual licence can use it instead of contracting the “licence per day”.
The BikeTrial-Classic is to have its own logotype. The typography of the “ BikeTrial” word is to be respected
Collecting interested riders
In each area, the actual BikeTrial followers are under the responsibility of recuperating the contacts from all the old riders of the Biketrial sport and these, at the same time, to get riders from their friendship. Each National BikeTrial Organization is to give its support to this initiative by offering his web site and other similar resources.
Each national webmaster is being allowed to incorporate all the information corresponding to the BikeTrial-Classic to his/her website.
National BikeTrial-Classic coordinator and collaborators
Each National BikeTrial Organization is to work for this initiative by a permanent Coordinator and several collaborators (permanents or ad hoc).
第二届古典障碍单车赛(Biketrial Classic Ⅱ)
第三届古典障碍单车赛(Biketrial Classic Ⅲ)
第四届古典障碍单车赛(Biketrial Classic Ⅳ)
第五届古典障碍单车赛(Biketrial Classic Ⅴ)
古典障碍单车赛规则(Biketrial Classics Rules)
古典障碍单车图集(Biketrial Classic Photos)
古典障碍单车(Classic Trial Bikes)